Who is at risk?
Vitamin D deficiency in adults: What are the risk factors?
(1) People aged 65 years and over
(2) People who have darker skin pigmentation
(3) Women who are pregnant or breast feeding
(4) Anyone suffering with underlining health issues - such as cancer, liver disease or kidney disease
(5) Anyone working indoors or anyone who does not spend enough time in direct sunlight
Provided as vitamin D3, the preferred form as it is the same form produced naturally in the skin in response to sunlight, meaning it can be absorbed quickly and easily.
Small easy to swallow 8mm tablet with a one-a-day dosage recommendation
Available in daily or weekly doses for adults & children to be taken with water, do not chew
Halal certified, vegetarian approved, Dairy & Gluten Free
What is vitamin D?
Vitamin D3 is fondly referred to as the ‘sunshine vitamin’ because it is commonly sourced from the sun’s rays. Although this essential nutrient is vital for many different functions in the body, it is most popularly taken to maintain strong bones and teeth. Vitamin D also helps to promote a healthy immune system and normal muscle function within our bodies. Here at SunVit-D3 we have designed our supplement to provide you with that all essential sunshine needed on a daily basis, made here in the UK using pharmaceutical grade cholecalciferol under GMP guidance.