- 150g portobello mushrooms
- 3 sprays oil
- 25g shallots
- 20g spring onions
- 100g Crème Fraiche
- 50g quinoa
- 1 sprig fresh herbs
- Slice portobello mushrooms and shallots, then saute in a hot pan until soft (approx 5 minutes).
- Add the crème Fraiche and bring gently to simmer approx 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl put the cooked quinoa, chopped spring onions, freshly chopped herbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Put mushroom mixture into a gratin dish and top with quinoa and bake in a hot oven 180c for 10 minutes.